23 Jan 2013

new news


Oh hey

As I mentioned before I spent christmas working on the Deadmau5/Imogen Heap video. Above is an image from my bit which I finished last week, kind of experimenting with shaders and such. The other people working on it are amazing, and I'm chuffed to be a part of such an interesting project. It should be out fairly soon, I'm not too sure when exactly but its all quite exciting.

Also I've just started a cool job at Hasbro, doing flash visualisation stuff, designing animation and interactive elements for some established brands. Its research and design concept work so I can't share too much as its secret in development bits and bobs ooooh la la but its great fun.

Merfolk has been selected for a couple more screenings. It'll be shown at Animated Exeter next month, and also One World Human Rights Film Festival in Prague. 

I'm also working on a short film in my spare time, going to start recording dialogue soon. The narrative allows it to be released in episodes, and then probably compiled into one short when its done.

Noice.

I'll try to draw and post more x

No comments:

Post a Comment